- While it might have seemed like Rinko Kikuchi dropped off the cinematic circuit after making waves with Babel, the young actress has kept busy and will soon be seen in the likes of The Brothers Bloom and Shanghai. But that's not all: The Hollywood Reporter posts that she's in talks for Isabel Coixet's next film, Map of the Sounds of Tokyo. A tale of dual identities, the film is said to focus on a fish-market worker who is also a contract killer. It's not clear whether she is that worker, or will have another part in the film. Whatever the case, it'll be nice to see Rinko in something new.
- In a completely different vein, there's a new rumor on Elm Street. Forget Smallville stars -- according to Ace Showbiz, the reigning nightmare king Robert Englund was on Loveline recently, and mentioned the new movie. He said he's heard talks about Billy Bob Thornton taking on the role. I must say -- that's completely out of left field, but I'm not hating the idea. How about you? Could Billy Bob be a good fit for the striped sweater?
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!