- There's a new drama that's begun production called Saint John of Las Vegas, and Variety reports that it has collected a pretty sweet cast -- Steve Buscemi, Romany Malco, Emily Mortimer, Tim Blake Nelson, John Cho, Emmanuelle Chriqui, and Peter Dinklage. Said to be loosely based on Dante's Inferno, of all things, and written by new scribe Hue Rhodes, Buscemi stars as "an ex-gambler who's under the tutelage of a maverick insurance fraud investigator (Malco)." I'm not quite sure how that works, but you can be sure that there'll be a lot of struggle and vice. And John Cho in a drama? Will he finally be breaking out of his usual comedic gigs?
- In other news, that untitled parkour pic that I mentioned back in February of 2007, starring Channing Tatum, is still in the works. Variety reports that New Line is finally shooing the project into production early next year, with Richie Smyth making his feature directorial debut. The film is said to be about a NYC cop who has to infiltrate a group of parkour-loving bank robbers. Does this mean Tatum has to learn himself some parkour? And I still want to know: Will David Belle be involved?
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!