It's taken a few years and a few name changes, but Role Models -aka- Big Brothers -aka- Little Big Men is on its way, and MTV has posted the first series of shots (one of which you can see above), as well as the brand new trailer (see below). The film, which has slowly come together over the last few years, focuses on two partiers who get court-appointed community service which they have to complete as, fittingly, Big Brothers. You know, being a role model can help them get back on track themselves.
Paul Rudd and Seann William Scott are the men, while McLovin/Christopher Mintz-Plasse and Bobb'e J. Thompson are the lucky recipients of Rudd and Scott's efforts. Is it just me, or does McLovin look ridiculsouly young in the other images? Maybe it's the cape... I've little doubt that Rudd will be awesome, and this movie could be great. But what about Scott? Will this help refocus and fire up his career?
- Where to See Oscar Winners and Nominees Next - Pop Sugar
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play Hitman in 'Blood On Snow' - ScreenJunkies
- Actors Who Won Oscars For Playing Real People - Buzz Sugar
- 15 Must-See Time Travel Movies - RottenTomatoes
- 'Zorro' To Get Gritty Reboot - ScreenCrush
- New 'Matrix' Trilogy in the Works - ScreenCrush
- Wes Anderson Animated 'The Grand Budapest Hotel' - Vulture
- Outkast's Andre 3000 as Jimi Hendrix (Video) - HitFix
- Honest Trailers: '300' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 'Veronica Mars' Character Breakdown - Buzz Sugar