Cinematical has just received this exclusive clip from the film August, starring Josh Hartnett, Adam Scott, Naomie Harris and ... David Bowie! Directed by Austin Chick (XX/XY), August tells of two brothers who fight to keep their dotcom start-up company afloat in August 2001, one month before the 9/11 terrorist attacks. In the clip above, Hartnett looks to be meeting with some of his advisers after his company's stock takes a massive hit and drops below a dollar. Running out of options, he may have to risk a lot more than the money in his wallet to save this puppy. But will he? August originally premiered at the Sundance Film Festival earlier this year before making stops in Seattle, Brooklyn and eventually Manhattan, where it opens on July 11.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!