And now we're getting some female Sopranos in the mix, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Both Lorraine Bracco and Jamie-Lynn Sigler have signed on to the indie satire. Bracco will play Cross' soon-to-be-divorced mom, while Sigler will play his love interest. Originally, I'd imagined that Hershey and Curry will be the parents, but sadly, it looks like they might have left the project. (No!) The THR story only lists Graham, and the IMDb listing doesn't mention Barbara Hershey and says that Curry is only a rumored addition. If any of you Mourning crew are reading, give us the low-down!
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!