The first flick from "Scary Madison" will be something called Shortcut, a thriller about "two brothers who come upon a rarely used shortcut in their new town -- and soon discover the reasons why it's so rarely used." Oh, and Shortcut will be directed by the guy who gave you Grandma's Boy, which makes perfect sense because that flick is more torture than the entire Saw franchise put together. THR indicates that folks from the Happy Madison family will work on both sides of the Shortcut camera. Which means we just might get to see Rob Schneider get skewered on-screen. Bring it on.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!