The first flick from "Scary Madison" will be something called Shortcut, a thriller about "two brothers who come upon a rarely used shortcut in their new town -- and soon discover the reasons why it's so rarely used." Oh, and Shortcut will be directed by the guy who gave you Grandma's Boy, which makes perfect sense because that flick is more torture than the entire Saw franchise put together. THR indicates that folks from the Happy Madison family will work on both sides of the Shortcut camera. Which means we just might get to see Rob Schneider get skewered on-screen. Bring it on.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!