The first flick from "Scary Madison" will be something called Shortcut, a thriller about "two brothers who come upon a rarely used shortcut in their new town -- and soon discover the reasons why it's so rarely used." Oh, and Shortcut will be directed by the guy who gave you Grandma's Boy, which makes perfect sense because that flick is more torture than the entire Saw franchise put together. THR indicates that folks from the Happy Madison family will work on both sides of the Shortcut camera. Which means we just might get to see Rob Schneider get skewered on-screen. Bring it on.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!