The first flick from "Scary Madison" will be something called Shortcut, a thriller about "two brothers who come upon a rarely used shortcut in their new town -- and soon discover the reasons why it's so rarely used." Oh, and Shortcut will be directed by the guy who gave you Grandma's Boy, which makes perfect sense because that flick is more torture than the entire Saw franchise put together. THR indicates that folks from the Happy Madison family will work on both sides of the Shortcut camera. Which means we just might get to see Rob Schneider get skewered on-screen. Bring it on.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!