Alas, there is no American release date for Outlander. The Weinstein Company has the rights, and given their track record we may never see it. That would be a shame, because any movie with a concept that monumentally goofy should -- emphasis on should -- at least be interesting. Vikings vs. aliens has to be a genre film devotee's wet dream. Of course it could also somehow become a completely generic battle flick, which is what some of the photos seem to suggest. On the other hand, that image of what I think is Caviezel's spaceship underwater is awfully tantalizing...
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!