Cinematical first posted about the film in January of 2007, when first-time director Hal Lieberman had signed on to helm the script by Gina Wendkos (My Two Dads, Jersey Girl, Coyote Ugly, and The Princess Diaries). Since then, things have been silent, and I'm not sure what took the project this long to get a rewrite. I imagine the writing pair have been brought in to sass the script up, especially if they tap back into their Hardly roots. I just hope that whatever it becomes, it's one of those high school flicks that doesn't rely on ridiculous stereotypes, or calls hot guys or girls nerds because they wear glasses or, say, overalls.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!