So check out this pretty nifty Redbelt poster. Now what's interesting about the image above is that it's a "fight poster," which means it's not an actual poster FOR the movie, it's a poster promoting the big fight that takes place IN the movie. Talk about something cool to add to your geeked-out movie collection, huh? Not only that, but this poster also comes signed by David Mamet, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Ricky Jay, David Paymer, Emily Mortimer, Renato Magno, John Machado, and Joe Mantegna. Uh, yeah -- something tells me a lot of you folks might want one of these. Fine! Take them all, you bloody scavengers! Here's how this will play out:
You leave a comment (prior to 5PM EST on Monday, May 5) telling us why you're itching to see Redbelt. We'll then choose five random commenters, all of whom will be sent the fabulous poster featured above. It's that easy! Redbelt arrives in theaters in New York and LA tomorrow and nationwide on May 9. Check out the film's trailer, as well as the official rules for this contest, after the jump.
1. To enter, please leave one comment stating why you want to see Redbelt when it arrives in theaters on May 9.
2. Please make sure you have an active and valid email address in the email field when leaving your comment. You may only enter once and you must be 18 or over to enter.
3. Comments must be made no later than 5PM EST on Monday, May 5 2008.
4. Cinematical will randomly choose five commenters. They will then be contacted via email and asked for a valid mailing address to send each signed poster.
5. Winners will receive one signed Redbelt poster (valued at roughly $20 apiece).
Read the official rules for this contest.