Welcome back to another edition of Insert Caption -- the game Robert Downey Jr. and Gwyneth Paltrow might be addicted to (we don't know them personally, but we definitely have a hunch)! Last week, we asked you to give us your breas ... er, best captions for a photo from the new movie Baby Mama, which hits theaters today. Congrats to all three of our winners; your captions were a real
tit hit around the office.
1. "Careful, Kid, you'll suck your eye out" -- Ross J.
2. "Be careful! When you've got milk goggles on, every baby looks cute." -- Nathan T.
3. "This is cool and all, but why not just buy the milk?" -- Lou T.
See full image and all captions
Do you hear that? Smell it? Oh yes, it's summer -- and it's finally here (in movie form, that is)! This week on Insert Caption, we're gettin' our feet wet on a little film called Iron Man. You may have heard us talk about it once or twice before -- it's a small, character-driven piece about ... screw it -- it's friggin' IRON MAN! Now check this out: The 10 winning captions (yup, 10!) will fly away with one LG "the V" cell phone (pictured right, click to learn more) and one Iron Man poster. 10 phones. 10 posters. It's gonna be a BIG summer folks, so why not give away some equally-as-big prizes, right? We're exposing our round, shiny hearts to all of you in the hopes you'll reward us with humor in the comments below (we're such a cheap date) ...
- The Best Movie Kisses of 2013 - Pop Sugar
- Production for 'Fast & Furious 7' on Hold Indefinitely - Vulture
- Benedict Cumberbatch Talks Smaug, 'The Hobbit' - HitFix
- 50 Best Fantasy Films of All Time - Rotten Tomatoes
- Ultimate Christmas Movie Supercut (Video) - Screen Junkies
- How The '90s Took Over 2013 - Buzz Sugar
- Christian Bale's Best Movies - Rotten Tomatoes
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Announced For 2016 Release - HitFix
- The Best Movies of 2013 You Haven't Seen - Screen Crush
- Hollywood Mourns Nelson Mandela's Death - THR