Welcome back to another edition of Insert Caption -- the game Robert Downey Jr. and Gwyneth Paltrow might be addicted to (we don't know them personally, but we definitely have a hunch)! Last week, we asked you to give us your breas ... er, best captions for a photo from the new movie Baby Mama, which hits theaters today. Congrats to all three of our winners; your captions were a real
tit hit around the office.
1. "Careful, Kid, you'll suck your eye out" -- Ross J.
2. "Be careful! When you've got milk goggles on, every baby looks cute." -- Nathan T.
3. "This is cool and all, but why not just buy the milk?" -- Lou T.
See full image and all captions
Do you hear that? Smell it? Oh yes, it's summer -- and it's finally here (in movie form, that is)! This week on Insert Caption, we're gettin' our feet wet on a little film called Iron Man. You may have heard us talk about it once or twice before -- it's a small, character-driven piece about ... screw it -- it's friggin' IRON MAN! Now check this out: The 10 winning captions (yup, 10!) will fly away with one LG "the V" cell phone (pictured right, click to learn more) and one Iron Man poster. 10 phones. 10 posters. It's gonna be a BIG summer folks, so why not give away some equally-as-big prizes, right? We're exposing our round, shiny hearts to all of you in the hopes you'll reward us with humor in the comments below (we're such a cheap date) ...
- The Best Movie Couples of 2014 - POPSUGAR
- Is This the Greatest Best Actor Class Ever? - HitFix
- Christian Bale Is Our Least Relatable Movie Star - Vulture
- Honest Trailer: 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' - ScreenJunkies
- 10 Moments in 'The Interview' That Would've Upset North Korea - Vulture
- 10 Holiday Movies to Stream on Netflix - POPSUGAR
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Ben Stiller's 10 Best Movies - Rotten Tomatoes
- Here Are the 'Star Wars: Episode VII' Character Names - POPSUGAR
- The Worst Movies of 2014 - ScreenCrush