Welcome back to another edition of Insert Caption -- the game Robert Downey Jr. and Gwyneth Paltrow might be addicted to (we don't know them personally, but we definitely have a hunch)! Last week, we asked you to give us your breas ... er, best captions for a photo from the new movie Baby Mama, which hits theaters today. Congrats to all three of our winners; your captions were a real
tit hit around the office.
1. "Careful, Kid, you'll suck your eye out" -- Ross J.
2. "Be careful! When you've got milk goggles on, every baby looks cute." -- Nathan T.
3. "This is cool and all, but why not just buy the milk?" -- Lou T.
See full image and all captions
Do you hear that? Smell it? Oh yes, it's summer -- and it's finally here (in movie form, that is)! This week on Insert Caption, we're gettin' our feet wet on a little film called Iron Man. You may have heard us talk about it once or twice before -- it's a small, character-driven piece about ... screw it -- it's friggin' IRON MAN! Now check this out: The 10 winning captions (yup, 10!) will fly away with one LG "the V" cell phone (pictured right, click to learn more) and one Iron Man poster. 10 phones. 10 posters. It's gonna be a BIG summer folks, so why not give away some equally-as-big prizes, right? We're exposing our round, shiny hearts to all of you in the hopes you'll reward us with humor in the comments below (we're such a cheap date) ...
- Where to See Oscar Winners and Nominees Next - Pop Sugar
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play Hitman in 'Blood On Snow' - ScreenJunkies
- Actors Who Won Oscars For Playing Real People - Buzz Sugar
- 15 Must-See Time Travel Movies - RottenTomatoes
- 'Zorro' To Get Gritty Reboot - ScreenCrush
- New 'Matrix' Trilogy in the Works - ScreenCrush
- Wes Anderson Animated 'The Grand Budapest Hotel' - Vulture
- Outkast's Andre 3000 as Jimi Hendrix (Video) - HitFix
- Honest Trailers: '300' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 'Veronica Mars' Character Breakdown - Buzz Sugar