The production was so embattled, by all accounts, that it sometimes seemed like no one wanted to either make it or see it. So maybe this development is for the best -- though I do hope that George Miller comes back if this project ever gets revived. He has the uncanny ability to turn any genre (including, incredibly, the big-budget animated musical) on its head, and comic book movies could use a shake-up. And maybe the new incarnation, whenever it surfaces, can be something that fans can actually get excited about. If you're making a superhero movie and can't even get the geeks on board, you're probably in trouble.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!