- Recognize the dude to the right? Yes, that's the late Chris Farley's younger brother. Kevin Farley had bit parts in his brother's movies, and since then, has found work in gigs that include The Waterboy, Dickie Roberts: Former Child Star, and Blonde and Blonder. Now he's getting Christmasy -- he's landed a lead role in David Zucker's upcoming satire An American Carol, playing a character named Michael Malone.
- And Kevin isn't the only brother with casting news today. Nate Corddry, brother, of course, of Rob, has nabbed not one, but two roles that have him looking for the truth. He's got a gig in Ricky Gervais' This Side of Truth, plus a part in The Ugly Truth -- that whole Katherine Heigl v. a chauvinist Gerard Butler flick. His acting work includes the voice of Seides in Arthur and the
InvisiblesMinimoys, plus his gig as Tom Jeter in Studio 60 and Calvin in The Nanny Diaries.
- Last up is the old-school Keith Carradine. He's going to go a little Heston/Nugent and play a big NRA supporter and reverend in the upcoming film Driving Lessons -- the film about the woman whose memory loss gives everyone a new outlook on life. Throwing a gun-toting religious man into the mix should make things interesting, and I imagine he'll be connected to Max Thieriot's "religious, right-wing teenage son."
- The Best Movie Kisses of 2013 - Pop Sugar
- Production for 'Fast & Furious 7' on Hold Indefinitely - Vulture
- Benedict Cumberbatch Talks Smaug, 'The Hobbit' - HitFix
- 50 Best Fantasy Films of All Time - Rotten Tomatoes
- Ultimate Christmas Movie Supercut (Video) - Screen Junkies
- How The '90s Took Over 2013 - Buzz Sugar
- Christian Bale's Best Movies - Rotten Tomatoes
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Announced For 2016 Release - HitFix
- The Best Movies of 2013 You Haven't Seen - Screen Crush
- Hollywood Mourns Nelson Mandela's Death - THR