- Laz Alonso, who played Zeke in Stomp the Yard, has picked up yet another big-buzz role. He's already got gigs in projects like Miracle at St. Anna and Avatar. Now he's also nabbed a lead gig in the upcoming, fourth installment of The Fast and the Furious. In this sequel, Brian (Paul Walker) gets a place on a druglord's racing team to catch the guy in the act. Alonso is going to play "an intimidating street racer" named Fenix who works for the druglord. I'm more interested in the other roles, but this should give Laz some solid mainstream recognition.
- Meanwhile, Bree Turner, who has been picking up background roles for ten years now (starting off with little bits in films like My Best Friend's Wedding and The Spy Who Shagged Me), has picked up another romcom role. She's going to appear in the upcoming Katherine Heigl and Gerard Butler film The Ugly Truth -- this is that comedy where Heigl listens to her chauvinistic co-worker Butler, and takes on his tests to try and find love. I keep wishing this project would fade away, but no such luck.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!