Back in December, producer Jerry Bruckheimer had confirmed that a script was in the works. Other than some info that they would be using plot elements from the game Sands of Time, nothing had been finalized. In fact, there are still a lot of question marks hanging over the film, including who was going to be donning the hero's puffy pants. Earlier this month, there was a quick glimpse of concept art, but let's just say you aren't going to learn much about the flick by looking at a few title cards. Bruckheimer and Disney are eyeing a summer release in 2009 so they are going to have to get to work if they want to meet the deadline. Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time is tentatively scheduled for release on June 16th, 2009.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!