Cinematical has just received this exclusive poster for the film The Visitor (click on the image for a larger version), which has already played a number of festivals (Toronto, Sundance) and marks the sophomore effort for writer-director Thomas McCarthy, whose Station Agent was all sorts of warm and toasty. In The Visitor, Richard Jenkins stars as a boring economics professor who travels to New York City for a conference. But when he unlocks the door to his seldom-used NYC apartment, he realizes two other people are living there. That's nice. In his review from Sundance, our own Scott Weinberg noted: "The result is a movie with a message, sure, but it works even better as a touching look at a lonely man who finds some warmth, friendship and affection in the most unexpected of places: His own forgotten apartment." The Visitor arrives in theaters (in limited release) on April 11.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!