- He's been a Kim of Comedy, and lately he's been playing around on The Real Wedding Crashers, but now actor and comedian Steve Byrne is getting a high-profile feature gig in The Goods: The Don Ready Story. Well, the film, not so much the role, although it could certainly prove to be memorable. He will play an irate customer at Jeremy Piven's dealership. This is his second feature in the last year, as he's also got a role in the indie comedy Don't Shoot the Pharmacist! But for now, check out some of these links to see what the comedian is all about. Personally, I hope he's an irate customer in pink short shorts.
- Earlier this month, I posted that Brittany Snow was joining Lee Toland Krieger's indie film called The Vicious Kind. The film centers on a girl is targeted by her boyfriend's obsessed older brother (to be played by Adam Scott) when she's taken home for Thanksgiving. Now Alex Frost and J.K. Simmons have nabbed gigs in the film. While there is no word on who they're going to play, let me go out on a limb and say Frost, who is a year younger than Snow, is the boyfriend, and Simmons is his dad. Frost got his start starring as Alex in Elephant, while Simmons is, of course, Spider-Man's J. Jonah Jameson. For now, you can see the young actor in two upcoming films that hit screens next month -- Stop Loss and Drillbit Taylor.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!