Gotham Knight will be released directly to DVD on July 8th, 2008, to coincide with the theatrical release of The Dark Knight. It will feature six interlocking stories that will span the time between the two movies and is penned by an impressive array of movie, animation and comic book authors. Batman fans will be particularly pleased that Alan Burnett (Batman: The Animated Series), Greg Rucka, and Brian Azzarello are among them. Unless you really hated anything Rucka and Azzarello wrote, in which case ... I'm sorry?
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!