As it's being described now, Bunnie (Hope Davis' mother character) is "given a second chance at her unhappy marriage to Jack (Dermot Mulroney) after losing her memory. It conveniently helps her to forget an interracial affair with her burly next-door neighbor Simon (McBride)." Go, Chi! Then, things get more weird -- Thieriot will play her "religious, right-wing teenage son," Robertson is the "sexually adventurous daughter," and Blair is finally beyond playing super-young girls and instead, she'll be "a sarcastic lesbian high school teacher having an affair with a student (Zima)." Anwar, meanwhile, will be "Jack's sexy, power-crazed co-worker," while Ross plays McBride's son, and Bow Wow and Williams will be meddlesome thugs. There's no word on Amedori's role. It's definitely a strange selection of random bits, and whether it'll all work together -- we'll have to wait and see. Production gears up next month in LA.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!