The good folks over at Fox Searchlight have just sent us the new poster for Street Kings (click on the image for a larger version), starring Keanu Reeves as a cop who, following the death of his wife, finds himself framed for a murder he didn't commit. In order to clear his name, he'll have to up against a cop culture he's been a part of his entire career. And he'll do it without help from steroids. Take that Clemens! The first trailer debuted a couple days ago, and the film also stars Forest Whitaker, Hugh Laurie, Common, Chris Evans, The Game and Jay Mohr. It's gritty, it's directed by David Ayer and it arrives in theaters on April 11. For more on Street Kings, head on over to the film's official site (which is in teaser mode right now, and will be updated with all sorts of goodies as the release date draws near).
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!