Clooney names his golden age of cinema as 1964 to 1976, when, "you could find 10 films a year that were masterpieces." Sadly, Clooney didn't name his ten masterpieces per year for these years. I'd love to see that list. I'd have trouble coming up with ten for 1965, but I'd definitely agree that 1974 was a superior year. Clooney also denied rumors about plans for an "ER" reunion, but he wasn't all gray skies and rain clouds. He turned on some of his aw-shucks charm and talked about his good fortune, rather than talent, that has made his career. "Had I not got the Thursday night ten o'clock slot at ER, if they'd put us on Friday night, then I wouldn't have a film career," he said. "That's luck, not my own genius, though I like to think it was."
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!