Now it looks like there might be a twist to this whole thing, or one of the cast members is a wee bit confused. While talking to MTV, young (12-year-old) actress Sammi Hanratty, said: "I play the character 'Want,' [of] 'Want and Greed.' They are the evil characters hidden in Santa's coat. Jim Carrey plays Santa Claus. He's like 16 different characters." Yes, that's right -- Santa Claus. As MTV points out, Santa isn't a figure in Christmas Carol, but Sammi insists: "It was in the movie; you have to watch it again!" I also don't remember St. Nick in the tale, but maybe I missed one version. I can't imagine that a young girl would be that confused about Santa -- kids are pretty knowledge about the jolly gift giver. So, is she just confusing him with the Ghost of Christmas Present, is there a version with Santa, or is Zemeckis twisting the world a little and including St. Nick?
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!