The feature focuses on Gaye's later years, and the ex-Soprano "will play Gaye's manager, Freddy Cousaert, the promoter who guided the singer through the recording of his biggest-selling album, 'Midnight Love.'" But it isn't all roses. As Karina said all those months ago, the film will cover Marvin's move to Europe, his drug addiction, his move home to live with his parents, a drug relapse, and then particularly sad demise -- he was shot and killed by his father one day before his 45th birthday. Yeah, this isn't going to be an upper, folks. Still, it's looking to be a pretty interesting film.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!