When Schnabel finally made it to the stage, that's when all hell broke loose. Young yelled at Schnabel throughout his speech, urging him to "get on with it" and "move it on" finally prompting Schnabel to yell back that she should have another drink. She then made a big show of putting on her fur coat and apparently walked in circles around her chair before security came over and "grabbed her arm and yanked her through the tables to the side door and tossed her out." Say what you want about Sean, she was still pretty good in Blade Runner. They can't take that away from her!
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!