The two have a long history, so if I was to believe any rumors of replacement, it'd be this one. But how could they do it? Sure, under certain conditions they can look similar, but "similar" really isn't good enough. However, a studio source reportedly says: "There is a point in the film when Heath falls through a magic mirror. He could change into another character after that and that is where Johnny would come in." Well, that would make sense, and be pretty darn convenient. Personally, I'm hoping it's true. With Johnny, there's still a big name in it to appease financial backers, and he could certainly do the role justice and allow fans to see Heath's last work. Thoughts?
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!