The film is the feature debut of documentary filmmaker Andrew Jarecki, who made his name as the director of Capturing the Friedmans -- a film that I can't recommend enough. News of Dunst's negotiations hit the Sundance circuit since she is in town promoting her directorial debut, Welcome. Gosling has already signed on the dotted line for Good Things, but Dunst is still in the middle of negotiations. The actress has already signed to star in Sweet Relief; the story of Marla Ruzicka, a relief worker in Iraq and Afghanistan during U.S. invasions; so, I would guess that if Dunst is planning on starring in Good Things as well, it is all going to come down to scheduling.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!