The film is the feature debut of documentary filmmaker Andrew Jarecki, who made his name as the director of Capturing the Friedmans -- a film that I can't recommend enough. News of Dunst's negotiations hit the Sundance circuit since she is in town promoting her directorial debut, Welcome. Gosling has already signed on the dotted line for Good Things, but Dunst is still in the middle of negotiations. The actress has already signed to star in Sweet Relief; the story of Marla Ruzicka, a relief worker in Iraq and Afghanistan during U.S. invasions; so, I would guess that if Dunst is planning on starring in Good Things as well, it is all going to come down to scheduling.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!