Dan Fogler (Balls of Fury) will play, surprisingly enough, "the guru's overzealous manager." This is just about the last thing I would've imagined, but I'm game to see it. Judy Greer (27 Dresses) will play an employee and friend of Aniston's at the florist, which isn't surprising at all. And Martin Sheen, well, he's going to play Eckhart's father, who has a strained relationship with his offspring. Thinking about it, it seems strange, but there's just something in Sheen's face that makes it feel right. And besides, who couldn't do with more Martin Sheen? Rounding out the cast, there's Joe Anderson (Across the Universe) as Aniston's musician boyfriend, and John Carroll Lynch (Zodiac) as a "reluctant seminar attendee."
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!