Dan Fogler (Balls of Fury) will play, surprisingly enough, "the guru's overzealous manager." This is just about the last thing I would've imagined, but I'm game to see it. Judy Greer (27 Dresses) will play an employee and friend of Aniston's at the florist, which isn't surprising at all. And Martin Sheen, well, he's going to play Eckhart's father, who has a strained relationship with his offspring. Thinking about it, it seems strange, but there's just something in Sheen's face that makes it feel right. And besides, who couldn't do with more Martin Sheen? Rounding out the cast, there's Joe Anderson (Across the Universe) as Aniston's musician boyfriend, and John Carroll Lynch (Zodiac) as a "reluctant seminar attendee."
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!