The magazine for men who are too embarrassed to go buy real pornography first announced its intentions to get into the movie business back in July. There were three projects in the deal between the magazine and Sony Screen Gems, and Mardi Gras was the third title they had announced (some of their other jaw-droppingly crappy titles include Maxim's Virginity Rocks and Fired Up). I guess Mardi Gras will now go to the top of the pile; it is set to begin filming on location in New Orleans starting April 29th. If you can't get enough of Electra, you can always go catch Meet the Spartans -- although you might want to hurry, since that film is probably headed for the discount DVD bin any minute now.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!