Apparently Hannah has been trying to sell the car for a couple months now, but this is its first time on eBay. According to Ecorazzi.com, it wasn't a matter of not being able to sell the car; rather, she had too many inquiries and couldn't figure out a better way to make a deal than to auction the car off fair and square. You have until Friday evening to attempt to reach the actress' reserve, which must be more than $9,700.00, since that's the current bid as of this writing. So, what do you think? Interested? Then do as Roxanne, I mean Elle Driver, I mean Daryl Hannah says: "woo hoo! kick oil! no war required... 2 see more about bio-diesel + the el camino - ... go 2 dhlovelife.com ... so get up and get off the fossil fuels!!!"
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!