Now, the film, which translates into Timecrimes, was written and directed by Nacho Vigalondo, and THR describes it as "a jigsaw-style thriller about a man who accidentally travels back in time one hour and finds himself facing multiple dangers, including his own doppelganger." You'd think that between old-school challenges like dinos and samurai, and the butterfly effect, bigger jumps would be riskier, but I guess that's not the case! If the flick doesn't sound familiar, that's because it's all sorts of new. Cronocrimenes is scheduled to play at Sundance, and will get North American distribution by Magnolia.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!