The Hollywood Reporter has posted that Timothy Olyphant, fresh off his own killing gig, is set to star in an upcoming thriller called A Perfect Getaway. The brainchild of writer/director David Twohy, who previously brought us the likes of Critters 2, The Fugitive, Waterworld, G.I. Jane, Pitch Black, and The Chronicles of Riddick, Getaway will star Olyphant as "a newlywed whose Hawaiian honeymoon becomes a nightmare when he and his bride are stalked by two killers." That really sucks. I wonder if they're being stalked for something that happened before, or if in their newly-wedded bliss, they muck up something for the killers. Whatever the reason, it's certainly a crappy case of luck. There's no word on Tim's lucky co-star yet, but with production set to begin March 17th in Puerto Rico, we should hear more soon.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!