The Hollywood Reporter has posted that Timothy Olyphant, fresh off his own killing gig, is set to star in an upcoming thriller called A Perfect Getaway. The brainchild of writer/director David Twohy, who previously brought us the likes of Critters 2, The Fugitive, Waterworld, G.I. Jane, Pitch Black, and The Chronicles of Riddick, Getaway will star Olyphant as "a newlywed whose Hawaiian honeymoon becomes a nightmare when he and his bride are stalked by two killers." That really sucks. I wonder if they're being stalked for something that happened before, or if in their newly-wedded bliss, they muck up something for the killers. Whatever the reason, it's certainly a crappy case of luck. There's no word on Tim's lucky co-star yet, but with production set to begin March 17th in Puerto Rico, we should hear more soon.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!