The Hollywood Reporter has posted that Timothy Olyphant, fresh off his own killing gig, is set to star in an upcoming thriller called A Perfect Getaway. The brainchild of writer/director David Twohy, who previously brought us the likes of Critters 2, The Fugitive, Waterworld, G.I. Jane, Pitch Black, and The Chronicles of Riddick, Getaway will star Olyphant as "a newlywed whose Hawaiian honeymoon becomes a nightmare when he and his bride are stalked by two killers." That really sucks. I wonder if they're being stalked for something that happened before, or if in their newly-wedded bliss, they muck up something for the killers. Whatever the reason, it's certainly a crappy case of luck. There's no word on Tim's lucky co-star yet, but with production set to begin March 17th in Puerto Rico, we should hear more soon.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!