Along with musical names like Mary J. Blige, 50 Cent, and Wyclef Jean, is one lone film name -- Tyler Perry. The man behind the successful collection of Madea films, as well as Daddy's Little Girls and Why Did I Get Married? is said to have possibly received or used steroids. The weird part comes in with this: "Law enforcement officials have said evidence does not indicate that the celebrities broke the law, but that investigators are focusing on doctors, pharmacists, and clinics that provide the drugs." So, all these big names were just offered steroids and assumed they were legal? I don't get it, unless this just means that none of the celebs will be charged for their involvement. Soares won't confirm, deny, or discuss the famous names listed in the investigation, and Perry's spokesman declined to comment.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!