Rumor has it that originally the indie director Paul Chart had been slated to direct, but once the 3D technology was part of the production, Chart bowed out. His loss was visual effects artist Eric Brevig's gain, and Journey is Brevig's first foray into directing a feature film. Erik brought us the exclusive first look at the poster for the film a few days ago, and it's kind of funny that a film that is going to rely on the visuals has released not one but two sets of relatively blah images -- I guess you really need the glasses to make it pop. Well, at least the film still has the distinction of being the first wide-release to be released exclusively in the emerging technology of Real D Cinema. Journey is set to arrive on over 1500 screens on July 11th, 2008.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!