Now Variety reports that the French sales company Celluloid Dreams has picked up the international sales rights for the upcoming drama, which is now called Vincere -- which means "to win," and was a popular song of that era. It is a pretty creepy name for the chilling story. The script is completed and the film should gear up for production this April in Northern Italy in cities such as Venice. Unfortunately, casting is still being figured out for the film, so there's no word on who will play Benito Sr. and the rest of the roles. I'm pretty interested in seeing who they get to play father Benito -- he definitely had a memorable and unique visage.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!