Now Variety reports that the French sales company Celluloid Dreams has picked up the international sales rights for the upcoming drama, which is now called Vincere -- which means "to win," and was a popular song of that era. It is a pretty creepy name for the chilling story. The script is completed and the film should gear up for production this April in Northern Italy in cities such as Venice. Unfortunately, casting is still being figured out for the film, so there's no word on who will play Benito Sr. and the rest of the roles. I'm pretty interested in seeing who they get to play father Benito -- he definitely had a memorable and unique visage.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!