Now Variety reports that the French sales company Celluloid Dreams has picked up the international sales rights for the upcoming drama, which is now called Vincere -- which means "to win," and was a popular song of that era. It is a pretty creepy name for the chilling story. The script is completed and the film should gear up for production this April in Northern Italy in cities such as Venice. Unfortunately, casting is still being figured out for the film, so there's no word on who will play Benito Sr. and the rest of the roles. I'm pretty interested in seeing who they get to play father Benito -- he definitely had a memorable and unique visage.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!