I have to say, they did a pretty decent job -- this list of 25 makes me want to stop everything and have an epic movie marathon. There's old and new, scary and romantic -- you name it, it's there. The list starts with Clint Eastwood's Unforgiven, chosen for being the first decent Western in a while (at the time). From there, you can check out Tom Cruise, a little George Cukor, a man who loves Chianti, one of cinema's classic leading Woody Allen ladies, an epic bridge in a military thriller, one infamous slap, a killer game of Russian Roulette, and even more! I might have said too much already, so just head over there and feast in some great cinema, and then weigh in on how your Best of the Best list would look.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!