- The indie film Timer has just gotten two sexy television faces. Emma Caulfield, everybody's favorite vengeance demon from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and Michelle Borth, the young, dysfunctional girlfriend Jaime on Tell Me You Love Me, have both signed on to the film. What it's about -- well, that remains to be seen. Maybe someone who keeps time at track meets? The latest version of Clockwatchers? Time travelers? Take your best guess. In the meantime, Emma also has a comedy coming out this December called Why Am I Doing This? about two best friends (one Asian, one Black) who try to make it in Hollywood. Borth, well, she'll have season two of Love Me coming in the summer, I imagine.
- Meanwhile, Ray Prewitt, who played Tim in that Ashley Judd, Natalie Portman pic Where the Heart Is, has signed on to the cast of Brothers. This will re-team him with Portman, who joined the project back in October. To refresh your memory -- the film is about two brothers -- the guy (Tobey Maguire) who gets sent to Afghanistan and has a family with Portman, and the black-sheep brother (Jake Gyllenhaal) who looks after the family while his brother is gone. It's a love triangle, so you can guess what happens after Jakey comes to town to do the right thing. The film is based on Susanne Bier's Danish film.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!