The big coup is that Gabriel convinced Joe, and his mother, actress Renée Taylor, to join the cast. So, this indie flick has Ma and Pop Bologna, and just to make things even more interesting -- it reunites Solari with Shay Astar (August from 3rd Rock from the Sun) who has popped up in her other films like The Bliss, Robert Miano (Confessions of a Pit Fighter), and Danny Trejo, the tough-ass Machete. According to Boston.com, the film is being described as "a dark-horror-comedy" by producer Jon Waterman, and at Projo.com, they say that the film is about "a New Year's resolution by the two Boston girls of the title, who have had it with their cheating boyfriends and decide to murder everyone who has wronged them." A movie where two gals come face-to-face with Machete AND Bologna? I'm sold.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!