The big coup is that Gabriel convinced Joe, and his mother, actress Renée Taylor, to join the cast. So, this indie flick has Ma and Pop Bologna, and just to make things even more interesting -- it reunites Solari with Shay Astar (August from 3rd Rock from the Sun) who has popped up in her other films like The Bliss, Robert Miano (Confessions of a Pit Fighter), and Danny Trejo, the tough-ass Machete. According to Boston.com, the film is being described as "a dark-horror-comedy" by producer Jon Waterman, and at Projo.com, they say that the film is about "a New Year's resolution by the two Boston girls of the title, who have had it with their cheating boyfriends and decide to murder everyone who has wronged them." A movie where two gals come face-to-face with Machete AND Bologna? I'm sold.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!