The big coup is that Gabriel convinced Joe, and his mother, actress Renée Taylor, to join the cast. So, this indie flick has Ma and Pop Bologna, and just to make things even more interesting -- it reunites Solari with Shay Astar (August from 3rd Rock from the Sun) who has popped up in her other films like The Bliss, Robert Miano (Confessions of a Pit Fighter), and Danny Trejo, the tough-ass Machete. According to Boston.com, the film is being described as "a dark-horror-comedy" by producer Jon Waterman, and at Projo.com, they say that the film is about "a New Year's resolution by the two Boston girls of the title, who have had it with their cheating boyfriends and decide to murder everyone who has wronged them." A movie where two gals come face-to-face with Machete AND Bologna? I'm sold.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!