He recently talked with MTV about his last film, Zodiac, and then chatted about his past and upcoming projects. He said: "One of the things I want at the 10-year anniversary is to do Fight Club as a musical on Broadway. I love the idea of that." Yes, folks -- we might see a bunch of half-naked men singing and dancing while they fight and destroy each other. I think I have about zero interest in the film as a musical -- well, aside from some curiosity about how they'll keep the machismo high with song, dance, and partial nudity. Methinks this would easily become a wild, gay phenomenon. Okay, I'd also be interested in how ridiculous it would be to have Robert Paulson dance around with his man boobs, but in that train wreck sort of way. I definitely see the humor in Fight Club, but I'm not so sure about the song and dance -- how about you?
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!