He recently talked with MTV about his last film, Zodiac, and then chatted about his past and upcoming projects. He said: "One of the things I want at the 10-year anniversary is to do Fight Club as a musical on Broadway. I love the idea of that." Yes, folks -- we might see a bunch of half-naked men singing and dancing while they fight and destroy each other. I think I have about zero interest in the film as a musical -- well, aside from some curiosity about how they'll keep the machismo high with song, dance, and partial nudity. Methinks this would easily become a wild, gay phenomenon. Okay, I'd also be interested in how ridiculous it would be to have Robert Paulson dance around with his man boobs, but in that train wreck sort of way. I definitely see the humor in Fight Club, but I'm not so sure about the song and dance -- how about you?
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!