The world of Dragonball has already been made into several anime series, animated feature films, a live-action Chinese movie, action figures, a collectible trading card game, comic books, and electronic games. The new film will focus on Goku (Chatwin, whose Caucasian-ness didn't set well with Cinematical commentors), "a warrior alien who protects the Earth from an endless stream of rogues bent on dominating the universe and controlling mystical objects known as Dragon Balls." Hm. I liked this movie better the first time when it was called Gandhi. I don't have much more to say on this project, so let me just ask you -- given the opportunity, do you think you would be able to handle Dragon Balls? Like if Dragon Balls were suddenly thrust into your face, would you know what to do with them? I am immature.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!