It'll be another typical Manhattan love story showing the good times and bad times of a New York couple. "The film shifts back and forth in time from their romantic beginnings and increasingly manipulative behavior to their ultimate reconciliation." Well, at least it'll have a happy ending! Unless they reconcile in misery. The pair will be joined by Jesse L. Martin (Law & Order) as Peter's best friend Paul, and Tracie Thoms (Kim from Grindhouse) as his wife, Marissa. Written by Jay DiPietro, the film is an adaptation of his own play, that he directed and starred in -- a role that scored him a 2002 Drama Desk Award nomination for Outstanding One-Person Solo Performance. This will be his feature directorial debut, and production has already gotten underway in Manhattan and Brooklyn.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!