The still-untitled project focuses on women who live in the same apartment building, "including a woman (Keener) who lives next door to a cantankerous, elderly woman. It explores the interactions between Keener's character, who owns the woman's apartment, the woman, and her two granddaughters, in what's described as an examination of 'life, death, and real estate.'" Well, I imagine that describes what happens to at least one of them. The script was completed before the strike, and the project was set to film in early 2008, before a potential actors strike. Now it seems that Likely Story, who is producing the film, is deciding whether they should make the film first, or get studio backing before completing it. Luckily, although Keener has a ton of films coming our way, only Hamlet 2 and The Soloist haven't hit post-production yet.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!