The still-untitled project focuses on women who live in the same apartment building, "including a woman (Keener) who lives next door to a cantankerous, elderly woman. It explores the interactions between Keener's character, who owns the woman's apartment, the woman, and her two granddaughters, in what's described as an examination of 'life, death, and real estate.'" Well, I imagine that describes what happens to at least one of them. The script was completed before the strike, and the project was set to film in early 2008, before a potential actors strike. Now it seems that Likely Story, who is producing the film, is deciding whether they should make the film first, or get studio backing before completing it. Luckily, although Keener has a ton of films coming our way, only Hamlet 2 and The Soloist haven't hit post-production yet.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!