Variety reports that New Line Cinema has optioned the rights to an upcoming book from Anthony Capella called Chemistry for Beginners. This comes after Capella's debut, The Food of Love, was nabbed by Warner Brothers in a nice six-figure deal, and his next, The Wedding Officer, was picked by Material Entertainment/New Line International. Once again, this is a deal of supreme impatience, as it comes before Capella even got a chance to negotiate his publishing deal. The romantic comedy focuses on "a shy university biochemist running a research project into female sexual dysfunction. With the big drug companies clamoring for results, he becomes caught in a triangle of intrigue and attraction between his female co-researcher and a pretty student who shows an unexpected response to his experimental treatment." I'm guessing he serves her some sort of medication possibility, and she becomes a randy, shagging machine. Are we about to get hit with this millennium's Love Potion #9?
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!