Variety reports that New Line Cinema has optioned the rights to an upcoming book from Anthony Capella called Chemistry for Beginners. This comes after Capella's debut, The Food of Love, was nabbed by Warner Brothers in a nice six-figure deal, and his next, The Wedding Officer, was picked by Material Entertainment/New Line International. Once again, this is a deal of supreme impatience, as it comes before Capella even got a chance to negotiate his publishing deal. The romantic comedy focuses on "a shy university biochemist running a research project into female sexual dysfunction. With the big drug companies clamoring for results, he becomes caught in a triangle of intrigue and attraction between his female co-researcher and a pretty student who shows an unexpected response to his experimental treatment." I'm guessing he serves her some sort of medication possibility, and she becomes a randy, shagging machine. Are we about to get hit with this millennium's Love Potion #9?
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!