Undeterred, they reworked their idea into a feature film, which they are now co-directing in Rhode Island. And they've put together a pretty interesting cast as well. On the adult side of things, Tanner Hall stars Amy Sedaris (Strangers with Candy), Tom Everett Scott (Because I Said So), and believe it or not, the Roxbury dancing Chris Kattan. On the kid side of things, there is Tricia Mara, who had a brief role on Urban Legends: Bloody Mary, Brie Larson (Sleepover), Georgia King, who is also in Emma Roberts' upcoming boarding school flick Wild Child, Amy Ferguson, who played the saucy, high girl hitting on Zach Braff in Garden State, and a little burgeoning testosterone with Shawn Pyfrom (Desperate Housewives). This is a coming-of-age story that has the four girls navigating "adolescence while the adults in their world -- the parents and teacher -- struggle with their on midlife hurdles." Ah, the singing slap of the "midlife" designation. Now who will Kattan be? My bet is on a weird gym teacher/dance coach.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!