|Lame because: By now, everyone in the world (and the galaxy, for that matter) knows exactly who didn't land a role in the upcoming Star Trek XI: Poor William Shatner. And the reason why we all know this is because the guy wouldn't shut up about it in 2007. It could've been a story about the man's all-time favorite Disney characters, and he still would've found a way to complain about not being asked to participate in the new Star Trek film. Something tells me J.J. Abrams is not Facebook friends with William Shatner.
How to turn it around: Just shut up, sell another kidney stone and come to terms with the fact that no one really cares about seeing your bloated mug back up on the big screen in some Star Trek sort of way. Those rosy cheeks might garner a smile during a Priceline commercial, but they don't belong on the Enterprise. At least, not anymore.
|Next up: Ugh ... format this!|
- The Best of the Bond Girls - POPSUGAR
- Is This the Greatest Best Actor Class Ever? - HitFix
- Christian Bale Is Our Least Relatable Movie Star - Vulture
- Honest Trailer: 'Dawn of the Planet of the Apes' - ScreenJunkies
- Stephen Hawking Wants to Play a Bond Villain - Vulture
- 21 Holiday Romances to Stream on Netflix - POPSUGAR
- Watch Stephen Colbert Interview Smaug - ScreenCrush
- 14 Comic Book Adaptations We Want to See - Rotten Tomatoes
- Here Are the 'Star Wars: Episode VII' Character Names - POPSUGAR
- The 30 Best Lines From Paul Thomas Anderson Films - ScreenCrush