|Lame because: Big budget B-flicks are a contradiction in terms. Not to mention that making excuses for bad box-office is never cool. Who releases two straight-up horror flicks on Easter weekend anyway?
How to turn it around: Maybe leave it to the midnight madness crowd boys, because no one should ever take bad movies that seriously. Tarantino and Rodriguez are so in love with themselves, they've kind of forgotten what we used to love about them.
|Next up: Um ... time for a new agent!|
- The Best Movie Kisses of 2013 - Pop Sugar
- Production for 'Fast & Furious 7' on Hold Indefinitely - Vulture
- Benedict Cumberbatch Talks Smaug, 'The Hobbit' - HitFix
- 50 Best Fantasy Films of All Time - Rotten Tomatoes
- Ultimate Christmas Movie Supercut (Video) - Screen Junkies
- How The '90s Took Over 2013 - Buzz Sugar
- Christian Bale's Best Movies - Rotten Tomatoes
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Announced For 2016 Release - HitFix
- The Best Movies of 2013 You Haven't Seen - Screen Crush
- Hollywood Mourns Nelson Mandela's Death - THR