|Lame because: Big budget B-flicks are a contradiction in terms. Not to mention that making excuses for bad box-office is never cool. Who releases two straight-up horror flicks on Easter weekend anyway?
How to turn it around: Maybe leave it to the midnight madness crowd boys, because no one should ever take bad movies that seriously. Tarantino and Rodriguez are so in love with themselves, they've kind of forgotten what we used to love about them.
|Next up: Um ... time for a new agent!|
- 30 Spooky Movie Couples - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ludicrous Villains That Were Terrible Horror Monsters - HitFix
- Benedict Cumberbatch Will Star in Marvel's 'Doctor Strange' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- Neil Patrick Harris Will Have a Variety Show - Vulture
- These Actors Were Almost Cast in 'The Hunger Games' - POPSUGAR
- Vulture's Most Valuable Stars of 2014 - Vulture
- 15 Pop-Culture Costumes That Take Very Little Effort - POPSUGAR
- 15 New Details About 'Interstellar' - Vulture
- Best Horror Movies Ever - Rotten Tomatoes