|Lame because: Big budget B-flicks are a contradiction in terms. Not to mention that making excuses for bad box-office is never cool. Who releases two straight-up horror flicks on Easter weekend anyway?
How to turn it around: Maybe leave it to the midnight madness crowd boys, because no one should ever take bad movies that seriously. Tarantino and Rodriguez are so in love with themselves, they've kind of forgotten what we used to love about them.
|Next up: Um ... time for a new agent!|
- The Most Memorable Movie Beach Scenes - Pop Sugar
- The Best Photobombs of 2013 (so far) - Bleacher Report
- 25 Nastiest Moments of the LeAnn Rimes and Brandi Glanville Fued - Radar
- Popular Celebrity Baby Names - Pop Sugar
- 20 People Having a Worse Day Than You - College Candy
- Who Could Slay Zombies Faster: Brad or Angie? - Cambio
- Best Summer Movies Ever - TV Guide
- 5 Reasons to Watch Man of Steel - The Urban Daily
- Who Was Famous During the "Bling Ring" Years - Vulture
- 9 Super Heroes Who Need Their Own Movies - Next Movie