Granted, it's not like Selma Blair's Liz Sherman is some strange creature covered in prosthetics, but I find it amusing that the first picture we're getting of her, which has gone up on the Hellboy II: The Golden Army website, is just of her face. Well, her face and neck, so you can see her necklace. Selma looks great, serious, and a good deal of tough, but I wish we could see more of her -- something recognizable from the Hellboy universe, instead of just digitally-created smoke. Without the environment, and clothing, she's just Selma Blair, not Liz Sherman. Fortunately, this is only the beginning of the images coming our way this week. In the next few days, Universal will be releasing pics of Abe Sapien and Hellboy. Stay tuned!
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!