Schreiber will play Law's boss at the futuristic, artificial organ credit union where Law works. That is, until he gets an organ, can't pay, and goes on the lam with his ex-wife (Alice Braga), who also owes money. The back story -- it is twenty years into the future, and Law and Whitaker have fought in a war in Africa, and have returned as "disturbed veterans." They settle down in Toronto, working as repossession agents until the money/implant kerfuffle happens. So, I imagine Whitaker as co-star has to hunt Law down when he doesn't pay. Now, it seems to me that it would be cheaper to just insert some sort of tracking system into these guys, so that running away won't do any good. It'd be cheaper than an army of repossession agents. Anyway, Liev's a good addition, but we're still going to have to wait and see if this turns out to be successful, or just another Jude stinker. Before we dig into people's insides, however, you can see Schreiber in Love in a Time of Cholera.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!