Does anyone else wish the Scorsese/DiCaprio collaboration would come to an end? Scorsese is my favorite director, and DiCaprio is a talented actor, but we're not talking about the second coming of DeNiro here. Shouldn't Scorsese share the wealth a bit, spread the love around? I don't think the pairing has gotten stale yet, but why push it until it does? Oh well, anything that keeps Marty from movies about Tibetan monks is okay by me. Laeta Kalogridis (writer of -- uh-oh -- Alexander, Pathfinder and the Bionic Woman pilot) will adapt Lehane's book, which I will be reading on an airplane in about three hours. Lehane is mighty hot in Hollywood these days. He writes for The Wire -- the best show on television, and his books have been turned into Oscar winners (Mystic River) and Oscar hopefuls (this fall's Gone Baby Gone, which was great baby great). Shutter starts shooting this March.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!